Court Orders

You must seek the help of a solicitor if you want to get a Court Order against your partner or ex partner. There are three main court orders used by victims of domestic abuse to protect themselves against a partner or ex partner.

I am not alone and I don’t have to put up with any kind of abuse I am glad I can actually talk.

Women's Aid service user