Support for you after you report a partner/ex-partner

If you need any advice or support, contact the police Domestic Abuse Unit or Falkirk & District Women’s Aid: they all have specialist staff who can help you.

Once a case goes to court, the Victims' Support Service will get in touch with you. They will contact you to let you know what is happening at every stage of the court process and provide you with help and information.

I have gone from being frightened and scared and hiding in the house to looking forward to the group and learning more about myself.

Women's Aid service user